- Carefully evaluate your home, its competition & current market conditions
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to establish fair market value
- Prepare listing contract documents
- Place For Sale Sign on the property with a flyer box filled with information
- Personally enter the listing into MLS
- Inform all agents in my brokerage of this new listing
- Prepare and submit advertisements in newspapers, if necessary
- Hold Open Houses & Broker Open Houses, if necessary
- Arrange showings for other agents
- Pre-qualify potential buyers
- Review listing based on agent feedback & market condition
- Provide references for contractors & companies for home inspections, termite & moisture inspections, lenders & title company.
- Present & review all offers with you
- Negotiate the transaction on your behalf
- Schedule any repairs that need to be completed from inspections as well as facilities with the title company on documents that are needed.
- Finalize the closing
- Provide references for qualified moving and relocation services
BONUS Services I Offer
- Provide professional photography to highlight the best features of your home.
- Provide a 3D Matterport tour to create a life-like experience while viewing your home online.
- Provide a weekly update to keep you consistently in the loop about what we are doing to market your home. This includes home showing feedback & online showing accounts.
- Run Facebook ads to market your home on the world's most popular social media platform
- FREE staging of vacant home when furniture is available, or a staging consultation service fee for occupied homes.
- PLUS we create a web address for your personal property
The Power of RE/MAX
- RE/MAX agents sell more real estate than any other brand.
- RE/MAX Associates average more sales than other real estate agents and have more real estate sales experience.
- With a presence in over 100 countries and territories, the RE/MAX network's global footprint is unmatched by any other real estate brand.